29.5.14

Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II

IMG_4863

Hello There. Here is the first post from Milano, and the chic Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II where you can find best luxury shops, but first of all you have the best ice cream at Savini I have eeeeever tasted. So, if you go to Milano, make sure to try it !

You will see that I truly like this skirt because I wore it from day to night, just with black pumps.

For the hair, I explain how to create this bun in this video, and even if you think your hair are too short to do it. 



IMG_4860 IMG_4780 IMG_4858 IMG_7578
Photo Credit : Alexandra Banciu

Top Monki
Skirt ZARA (Here)
Pumps ZARA (Here)
Handbag LOUIS VUITTON


Have a Great Great Day !


Shelly

10 commentaires:

  1. Such a pretty skirt! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You look wonderful. I love the colors! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You have beautiful smile!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    magdelaj.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. Merci beaucoup :) ! Il est présent parmis de nombreux posts ! xx

      Supprimer

Thanks you for your words.